Flight of Fantasy

Scribblings from my life past and present.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sunshine in the Rain

I walked around in my gown today -
it felt good walking around that way.
The sun shone while the rain fell,
I though of you
heaven and
hell.

You put me together, you tear me down -
You make me laugh, you make me frown.
I've heard music -I've not heard before,
You open the window -
yet close the door.
Sometimes I think of myself in
this pain.
I'm not playing this cat and mouse game
again.
I'm banging my head as I have done
before -
I can't climb through the window,
and you shut the door.

What is it I'm suppose to do,
you call me 'your best friend' then
cut me in two.
You laugh at my feelings,
make light of my pain.
You chase me away - then
draw me again.

We laugh and we talk for hours
on end,
yet next time I see you - I'm not even
a friend!

You choose to ignore me and shut
me right out,
Your life is yours - no fooling about!
You tell me you married - well
that's plain to see.
I understand your feelings -
try to understand
me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home