Flight of Fantasy

Scribblings from my life past and present.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Roswell

You were just a memory -
passing through my life.
Sometimes you brought me
laughter,
Sometimes you brought me
strife.

Sometimes you made me feel -
just like a woman should.
Sometimes I felt - naughty,
sometimes I felt - good.

Sometimes I felt history
with us could not compete,
I could feel your power.
I could sense your heat.

History in the making,
that was you and me.
I found new life and freedom -
'cause you had set me
free.

I felt like a new born baby,
opening up my eyes,
Sometimes I felt stupid -
sometimes I felt wise.

Sometimes I could feel adventure,
running through my veins,
Sometimes you gave me
pleasure,
Sometimes you gave me 
pain.

Some times you gave me nothing
but that simple
'knowing' smile -
Memories are made of this - 
they made my life
worthwhile.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home