Flight of Fantasy

Scribblings from my life past and present.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Used

Sometimes, I feel like a 
sponge
being squeezed.
People, use and abuse me
- just like they please.

I'm just a doormat -
though willing to be,
just so long, they stay happy with me.

Sometimes, however
I feel they take the lot,
Leaving me there on the side just to
rot.

They use me, abuse me, and 
throw me away,
what do you think -
will they love me one day?

It's hard to please eveyone,
Lord you should know -
dying on wood,
what a way to go!
For people who couldn't care
less what you do,
just so long they can make use -
of you.

Spirit give me patience to 
love
come what may,
maybe they'll see you 
in me
one day.

Then it will be worth it -
this hard lonely path,
the using
abusing
and 
tearing apart.

Sometimes I feel like a sponge
being squeezed but maybe
its worth it - we'll just wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home