Flight of Fantasy

Scribblings from my life past and present.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Point of no return

Is there a point of no return?
I wonder!
If there is, I have either crossed it
or
standing on its edge may fall in.


My mind enjoys its new found freedom,
to dream in a virtual world, to entertain
what should not be entertained,
but 
My Spirit knows its a one way ticket,
and I must turn back
but how?


Things that cross my path feel like
millstones,
dragging me,
pulling me,
over the precipice
and then there is no going back.


I'm playing with 'death' and I am 
not sure who will be the victor.


Can one just 'toy with sin' - one last time?
but
is there a last time I wonder...


If there is, I have either crossed it
or 
standing on the edge may
fall in.


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home